FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150
Pack Master Series - Casting
Regular price $ 79.97
- PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY – Pack Master Toray 24-Ton Carbon blended blank and E-Grip, Golf Style Handle deliver unmatched durability, sensitivity and performance. One-piece performance in a six-piece telescopic rod design. Multiple floating line guides improve casting performance, deliver a consistent and smooth taper and eliminate flat or dead spots in the blank. Snug-Fit ferrules provide full length power transition and allow these rods to perform and feel like a 1pc rod.
- MULTIPURPOSE – The Pack Master travel fishing rod is available in seven lengths and actions in travel spinning rod and casting rod models. You’ll find the perfect spinning fishing rod or baitcasting rod for almost any fresh or saltwater fishing situation whether you’re trout fishing, bass fishing, kayak fishing or even as an inshore fishing rod for saltwater fishing from the bank or boat. Pack Master travel rods feature amazing design and perfect balance.
- CONVENIENT- Besides the obvious advantage of easy travel over the traditional 1 & 2 pc fishing rods, they save valuable fishing time because you can leave the reel on the rod, line through the guides and fully rigged. Simply open the bail with line through the guides and hook attached, extend the rod to its working length and you’ll be fishing again in seconds without re-rigging. Telescopic rods are portable, convenient, and easy-to-carry. Travel anywhere with your Pack Master travel rod.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Only high-quality components, including stainless steel line guides, Alps graphite reel seats and comfortable E-Grip, Golf Style handles are used in the construction of the new, Enigma Fishing Pack Master telescopic rods. The entire series of spinning rods and casting fishing rods makes a great travel fishing pole or back-up telescopic fishing pole.
- EASY REPAIR - Unlike any other telescopic rod on the market, the Enigma Fishing Pack Master has a removable butt cap so you can easily and quickly repair a broken section. This also allows for water to drain from the reel in case water gets in the blank.